Epsom Salt - 750g
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Rest and repair with 100% natural mineral Epsom salts. These cleansing salts (magnesium sulphate) from ecoLiving help to cleanse the body and soothe tired aching muscles, assisting in recovery, particularly after exercise. Epsom salts can be used in a bath or foot soak to soothe sore, aching muscles and tired feet or to supplement your existing beauty routine.
Ingredients: Magnesium sulfate.
- Made in EU
- Plastic-free and home compostable packaging
- Vegan friendly
Packaging: Resealable kraft bag and home compostable plant-based film. 100% home compostable packaging, plastic-free.
- Full Body Bath: Add 3-4 handfuls of Epsom salt to the bath water and soak your body for at least 20 minutes.
- Foot Soak: Add 2 handfuls of Epsom salt to a basin of lukewarm water, and soak feet for at least 10 minutes.
- Exfoliation: To soften and exfoliate the skin, mix one tablespoon of olive oil and a handful of Epsom Salt, and rub all over wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Facial Pore Cleansing: Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salt with a cleansing cream, then massage onto your face. After a cold water rinse, pat your skin dry. Alternatively, mix 250ml of warm water and 2-3 teaspoons of Epsom Salt. Soak the mixture onto a warm cloth and cover your face, avoiding your eyes. Soak a washcloth in the mixture and cover your face (not eyes) with the warm folded washcloth. Soak for a few minutes and treat the other parts of your face in the same way. After this treatment wash your face with
Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked Delivery – £3.28 – Tracked 2-3 day service.