Make Your Own Face Cream Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Make your very own hydrating skin food with this DIY face cream kit that's been gently put together using all-natural and organically sourced ingredients.
Wonderful for sensitive skin and free from any nasties such as parabens, sulphates and synthetic fragrances.
This DIY face cream kit is especially great for sensitive prone skin and perfect for first time DIY-ers or as a feel-good, creative gift to pamper that special someone for any time of the year.
You can give the DIY kit as it comes or alternatively make up the cream yourself to impress your gift recipient with your own homemade gift!
In the bag you’ll find:
- Organic rosehip oil – Very high in polyunsaturated fatty acids – great for skin regeneration, improving the appearance of scars, reducing wrinkles, and protecting from sun damage.
- Organic jojoba oil – High in proteins, vitamins and mineral salts (particularly rich in vitamin E – great for maintaining healthy skin). Absorbs into deep layers of skin, soothing, unclogging pores and acting as an anti-inflammatory. Improves skin softness and moisture and can help to reduce fine lines.
- Organic orange essential oil – High levels of vitamin C, great for protecting and healing skin. Good at fighting the bacteria and inflammation of the skin that can lead to acne.
- Organic candelilla Wax – Natural preservative and emulsifier. Very high levels of fatty acids, great for skin healing and soothing. High in vitamin A – good for skin rejuvenation. Great at not clogging pores and letting the skin breathe.
- 1 tablespoon of candelilla wax
- 25ml jojoba oil
- 25ml rosehip oil
- 8 drops of organic orange essential oil
- 60ml glass jar
- recipe card
Ingredients to make 60ml of cream.
Great as a gift or for yourself. To make it ready for someone the products will come wrapped in an Acala linen gift bag
Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked Delivery – £3.28 – Tracked 2-3 day service.